At NPS Infinity, we have an on hand expert team able to provide fully integrated, comprehensive fire protection solutions – from design and installation, all the way through to testing and maintenance. We understand what matters to you both personally and professionally and our accredited fire safety engineers can integrate a range of advanced solutions into your premises to deliver a highly efficient, more sustainable solutions unique to your requirements, helping you keep fully up to date with your requirements to meet stringent fire safety regulations. A fire prevention system is a part of your building’s life support, keeping your home and family or business and employees safe from potential harm.
Whether you require a system for a new building, or refurbishment for an existing property, our fire protection services offer a reliable, consistent safety solution, ensuring we work with you to establish the most cost-effective and practical solutions for your needs and budget. NPS Infinity have a right first time approach whilst continuing to research, train and improve our engineers, setting the standards for fire and security management.
We emphasise the importance of individuals need to be aware of the key steps to ensure safer living and working practice and this is where we are passionate about building and maintaining a complete solution to guide you through every step of the process, by providing a clear, professional and personally valuable delivery.
These proactive measures include:
- Carry out a regular fire risk assessment of your property.
- Identify risks, ensuring everyone is aware.
- The implementation and maintain appropriate fire safety measures to remove or reduce risk.
- Have an adequate fire emergency plan in place should a fire occur.
- Ensure all staff are aware of fire safety instructions and provide training where necessary.
As a fire risk assessment is central to both your safety and compliance legislation, at NPS Infinity our experienced engineers have a high level of skill and experience in recognising hazards and people potentially at risk. On completion of an assessment we provide a full and comprehensive report, allowing you to feel fully informed of the steps you need to take, to actively protect against future risks of fire ensuring optimum safety and acquiescence with complex legislative expectations.
Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
Different types of fire detectors may be suitable for different parts of your property and we place emphasis on providing a system that is designed to avoid the inconvenience of intrusive, yet ineffective measures. We pay attention to the detail, ensuring our inspection and quality solution is focused down to every individual alarm installation.
Operating nationally, we can offer the following benefits:
- Expert consultancy and design.
- High quality supply, installation and commissioning.
- Servicing and maintenance using transparent communication and delivery for all level of systems and protocols throughout the UK.
- Experts in areas of fire safety covered by the Equality Act 2010 (formerly the Disability Discrimination Act).
Our full list of fire services are:
- Advanced suppression equipment including fire detectors and fire alarms.
- Fire extinguisher recommendation and installation.
- Fire Training services.
- Fire Escape inspections.
- Fire Fighting equipment.
- Air sampling.
- Emergency Lighting installation and maintenance.
- Fume Cupboard Maintenance.
- Gas suppression.
- Comprehensive, detailed fire risk assessments & detection services.